10+ Holiday Gift Ideas For Women Campers
Finding the right gift for everyone on your list is no easy task. It is crucial to consider who the gift is for and what their interests are. Do they have enough room for it in the RV? Do they already own it, or have something similar?
The last thing you want is to spend your hard-earned money on a gift that ends up collecting dust or getting donated. If you’re still shopping around for the perfect gift, consider some of these ideas for the women campers in your life.
1. Girl Camper Magazine
Girl Camper is created by women RVers, for women RVers. The magazine features a variety of articles including interviews with women who have made their travel dreams come true, along with campfire recipes, RV makeover ideas, and other DIY projects.
They publish a new issue every season, with the Winter edition just around the corner. Gift them an annual subscription for a gift that keeps on giving throughout the new year.
Read more about Who Is “Girl Camper” And Why Is There A Magazine?
2. Camper kitchen upgrades
While there is limited space for unnecessary gadgets in the RV, there are quite a few useful kitchen items that make fabulous gifts:
- Gift them an Instant Pot for easy cooking at home or while on the road.
- Or perhaps they would love some camper-inspired kitchen accessories such as an oven mitt set, plates and bowls, or kitchen towels.
- A new cutting board like this “Happy Campers” glass cutting board (pictured below) is sure to be a hit. This bamboo cutting board from Etsy can also engrave the name of your gift recipient.
- Wine accessories are always a favorite among those who enjoy wine. Some ideas could include a camper inspired wine stopper or an insulated tumbler with a lid.
- A camper mug like this is perfect for pouring coffee, tea, or cocoa.
- Salt and pepper shakers like these.
3. Personalized gifts
Of course, it’s the thought that counts. A personalized gift is much more special since it is not something mass-produced that you can just pick up at Walmart. These custom gifts come straight from the heart:
- A photo book from Shutterfly, or a calendar for the new year featuring photos from your RV travels.
- A camper photo frame with a picture from your travels. They also have photo frames shaped like 5th wheels, Class A motorhomes, Class C RVs, and even pop-up trailers. You can even get a video framed from Infinite Objects.
- A camping journal like this one to log your journey.
4. Household gifts
Sometimes a personalized gift is not ideal. Maybe you don’t know the gift recipient very well, or don’t have photos with them to print. In this case, a small household gift, such as the ideas below, may be your best option:
- RV-friendly houseplants like mini succulents or a poinsettia.
- A portable essential oil diffuser for aromatherapy, along with a set of essential oils to use.
- Camper ornaments like this to decorate their tree.
- A camper birdhouse to hang in their yard.
5. Comfort items
Everyone wants to be comfortable, even while out camping. Here are some gift ideas that will keep your recipient nice and cozy:
- A comfy blanket like this to keep them warm wherever they roam.
- Microwaveable slippers to keep their feet warm and comfortable. These are especially useful after a long day of hiking or being on your feet.
- Candles like this Happy Camper Tin Candle.
6. Consumable gifts
Consumables make perfect gifts for RVers since they don’t take up any space after they’ve been enjoyed. It is important to note, however, that you should have a decent idea of their tastes and potential allergies. You certainly do not want to gift a peanut butter bar to someone who is allergic to nuts, or a large basket of jerky to a vegan or vegetarian.
However, there are seemingly endless options:
- A s’mores and cocoa set
- Artisan coffee or tea. We highly recommend the s’mores flavor from Bones Coffee Company. They have an extensive list of flavors such as Salted Caramel, Cinnamon Buns, and Cookies N Cream, just to name a few.
- S’mores chocolates
- Toasted marshmallow syrup to add in cocoa, coffee, shakes, etc.
- A bottle of Happy Camper Wines
- Gift card to their favorite restaurant, or a food delivery service such as Postmates they can use while traveling.
7. Books for RVers
If your gift recipient loves to read, there are dozens of great books to fill their bookshelf. Some examples could include:
- Travel books to inspire your next camping trips.
- Camping books like My RV Mentor with essential information.
- A cookbook filled with camping recipes like A Moveable Feast: Recipes For Rolling Kitchens.
- A camper coloring book for creative RVers, or the Buddha Boards which only require water.
- The Amazon Kindle is ideal for book lovers who want to save valuable space in the RV.
8. Camper inspired apparel
There are plenty of camper-inspired clothes on the market. However, be certain that you know your recipient’s size, and the return/exchange policy in case it just doesn’t fit right.
These are just a few of the many great options out there:
- Tote bags such as this one
- A “Happy Camper” top like this
- A warm, comfy sweatshirt
- Comfortable socks like these
9. Camper jewelry
In addition to clothes, there are also quite a few options for camper-inspired jewelry. Gift them a bracelet or necklace, or perhaps a keychain to attach their RV key fob or car keys.
10. A vacation
Experiences are usually the best gifts for RVers since they make lifelong memories without taking up any space. Consider planning a vacation with your gift recipient, or gift them useful tools like RV LIFE Pro and RV LIFE Trip Wizard so they can plan a trip of their own with ease.
RV LIFE is currently offering a limited-time discount on their trip planning tools. Use Coupon Code “GOODBYE2020” for 25% off the regular price. Deal ends December 31st!
For more Christmas gift ideas for women (and men), check out our previous guides: