The Airstream Flying Cloud Now Comes With Twin Beds
Airstream is well known for its attention to detail as well as the craftsmanship that goes into each travel trailer. It’s hard to believe that they can improve on an amazing travel trailer like the Airstream Flying Cloud. But every year, Airstream improves its products by listening to feedback from customers. The company recently announced the added option of twin beds in the 23-foot, front bedroom version of this perfectly well-appointed trailer.
Why twin beds?
There are a few reasons that many Airstream customers wanted to see twin beds in the 23-foot FB version of the 2023 Airstream Flying Cloud.
Having twin beds instead of the queen bed option provides several advantages:
- Couples won’t disturb each other when they are trying to sleep.
- Single grandparents can have a spare bed for more than one grandchild.
- The twin bed option opens up more space in the bedroom and makes it seem longer.
- The twin beds Airstream uses are a full five inches longer than their queen bed.
Airstream Flying Cloud Specs
The Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB is the perfect trailer for those who don’t spend long periods boondocking. Its small size and relatively light weight make it easy to tow with a less powerful tow vehicle.
- Sleeps up to four people
- Easy to tow – Hitch weight of 500 lbs. & GVWR of 6,000 lbs.
- Tank capacities (37 fresh, 37 gray, 17 black)
Flying Cloud 23FB features
We love the quality work that goes into every Airstream, from plywood cabinetry to comfortable residential beds that even come with bedding. Here are just a few of the features in the 2023 Flying Cloud 23FB:
- Three-piece bathroom with a ceramic toilet and a roomy shower
- Panoramic front window
- Under-bed storage
- Ample cabinets
- LED lighting
- Available microwave/convection oven
- The dinette converts into a roomy and comfortable bed
Connect with fellow Airstream enthusiasts
Check out this video tour of the 2022 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB: